I'm doing:

myQueue = dispatch_queue_create("myque", DISPATCH_QUEUE_CONCURRENT);
dispatch_set_target_queue(myQueue,
dispatch_get_global_queue(DISPATCH_QUEUE_PRIORITY_DEFAULT, 0));

When I hit a breakpoint in the debugger in when running in myQue I'm informed
that the queue "myque" is a serial queue. If I just do:

myQueue = dispatch_get_global_queue(DISPATCH_QUEUE_PRIORITY_DEFAULT, 0);

Then when I hit the breakpoint I'm informed that the queue is a concurrent
queue.

Now the Concurrency Programming Guide documentation says that to get a
concurrent queue you use the dispatch_get_global_queue. What I suppose confuses
me, is that in the header "queue.h" the notes for dispatch_queue_create for the
attr param specify DISPATCH_QUEUE_CONCURRENT and DISPATCH_QUEUE_SERIAL as
options.

If I option click on the dispatch_queue_create symbol it informs me that prior
to 10.7 the only option for the attr param is DISPATCH_QUEUE_SERIAL.

Kevin