Op 25 mrt. 2014 om 17:59 heeft Kyle Sluder <k...@ksluder.com> het volgende
geschreven:

>> On Mar 25, 2014, at 9:50 AM, Remco Poelstra <re...@beryllium.net> wrote:
>>
>> I've tried with both CALayer and CATiledLayer sublayers, but the
>> CATiledLayer also did not redraw (at higher resolution) when its parent
>> layer has a transform.
>
> Sounds like your solution involves ceasing the use of transforms for zooming.

Well, the parent CATiledLayer (the UIViews's layer) uses transforms for
zooming, but that isn't communicated down the sublayers. The context of the
sublayers is simply scaled.
All I've done is set the UIView layer class to CATiledLayer. Add the UIView to
a UIScrollview. And added sub CA(Tiled)Layers to the CATiledLayer of the UIView.
The transform is applied to the root layer, and not to the sublayers.

Remco