Hey everyone,

I am trying to get the session key of an existing, working and tested
connection secured via SSL/TLS. The connection is set up using first
CFReadStream and CFWriteStream then casted to NSInputStream and NSOutputStream
as common. Before I open them I set the properties and values for SSL/TLS. The
device I am working on is an iOS-device with the newest iOS 7 installed.

Now, when the connection is established and working, is there any way to get
hands on the session key that is negotiated in the SSL/TLS handshake protocol?
I need this key for my app. Maybe via the socket, the stream itself or any
object I have not thought about yet?

Any help appreciated!!

Cheers,
  Bastian