Hi Kevin,

I have an old project that uses this transition, and as far as I know it works
correctly. I haven't got the source to hand though I can dig it up, but running
the app here shows a correct curl effect - BUT the proviso would be that I use
the same image for the front and back images, so that the reverse side of the
curled page appears as a mirror image to the front side. This is how I think
the effect may be expected to normally work - so much so that perhaps it is
assumed and if the image is not the same image as the front it won't work?

--Graham