Le 14 avr. 2014 à 17:07, Bryan Vines <bkvi...@me.com> a écrit :

> Hi Colas,
>
> Pico is an interactive text editor. I don’t think NSTask is going to give you
> much opportunity to interact with it. Are you using Pico as an example, or
> are you actually trying to launch Pico?
>
> If you really *are* trying to launch Pico, what do you want to do with it?

I use pico as an example.
I want to launch another program (namely pdflatex), without interacting with
it, but I need it to be launched as if it was launched from the terminal.

My problem is that I want to launch pdflatex with the -shell-escape option.
This option allows pdflatex to launch itself other programs. But, when
pdflatex, in this context (I mean, launched via NSTask), tries to launch gnu
plot, it fails. Whereas the same commands, typed in a terminal, succeed.

My guess (and others’) is that it is a problem of environment variables.