On Apr 29, 2014, at 11:38 AM, Charles Srstka <cocoa...@charlessoft.com> wrote:
> So it seems that even if the method is defined in a header, you need it to be
> in the @implementation block of a class for which you have the code in order
> to use @selector without setting off -Wselector. This means that @selector
> cannot be used for methods in framework classes.

Which compiler version is that? I think the compiler's diagnostics have been
improved here.

> You will need to either use NSSelectorFromString, find a way to use a
> blocks-based approach (if it's possible), or just turn off -Wselector.

One of the selector warnings (-Wundeclared-selector, in my compiler) is not
part of -Wall precisely because it can be prone to false positives. If you
don't like it, turn it off.

--
Greg Parker     gpar...@apple.com     Runtime Wrangler