I am using an NSBrowser to display items and my code is based on the
ComplexBrowser sample from Apple. This uses browser features introduced in 10.6
and does not implement a NSMatrix to display columns. The only support I see
for implementing tooltips is browser:shouldShowCellExpansionForRow:column:
which does not allow for a custom tooltip, only the display of the entire cell
contents if the cell contents doesn't fit in the column. Is there some way of
implementing custom tooltips for any cell in the browser?

Paul Wasmund