Hi List,

In Webkit, do we have any provision to provide application level DNS lookup map
to route the particular URLs to a IP address?

 Similar like /private/etc/hosts file, trying to maintain a map at application
level with DNS name as key and array of IP addresses, which will provide the
webpage.  When ever my application trigger a request to load a embedded web
page, it would lookup at the DNS name and pick any of the responding IP address
from the map.

Understood, this is kind of Hackers way,  looking for some workable APIs.
Appreciated any third party libraries are available.

- Apparao Mulpuri

This email and any attachments are confidential, and may be legally privileged
and protected by copyright. If you are not the intended recipient dissemination
or copying of this email is prohibited. If you have received this in error,
please notify the sender by replying by email and then delete the email
completely from your system. Any views or opinions are solely those of the
sender. This communication is not intended to form a binding contract unless
expressly indicated to the contrary and properly authorised. Any actions taken
on the basis of this email are at the recipient's own risk.