Hey,

thanks Jens and Ben for your advice. I will try to play around with that. If
it’s true that enabling client side authentication in the streams invalidates
the app that is really a pity. Isn’t the optional client side authentication
part of the SSL/TLS rfc?

@Jens: What about the if !TARGET_OS_IPHONE. Is this implemented in your
framework to prevent someone using your framework on the iphone in a way that
their app gets rejected? Did I got that right?

I will let you guys know if I found a way to implement client side
authentication AND get the app accepted by Apple. Or are there more Ideas? Has
somebody ever used this feature of SSL/TLS on an iPhone?

Kind regards,
  Bastian