On 18 May 2014, at 23:06, Luther Baker <lutherba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Trying my hand at some Cocoa development ... is there an SDK around the
> tabs used in Finder or Safari?
>
> If not, is there a popular library that folks are using (
> https://github.com/rsms/chromium-tabs ?) or is this something folks are
> generally building from ground up?

Which of the features do you need? Do you need to be able to
drag/drop/re-arrange tabs? In any event, it may be helpful to know that
NSTabView can be used without a border and without actual tabs at the top, as
an invisible, generic paging view. So you could let that take care of correctly
doing display, focus-switching etc. and just create a control that draws the
actual tabs to click at.

Cheers,
-- Uli Kusterer
“The Witnesses of TeachText are everywhere...”
http://zathras.de