I am working on below scenario:

1. User A generates public key and private key
2. User A shares public key to user B
3. User B encrypts some data using shared public key
4. User B sends encrypted data to user A
5. User A decrypts data using related private key

(Note: this is a part of problem which I am trying to solve, related
mail chain has subject: 'Share and store RSA - public key in java
server and vice versa')

I found this sample code provided by apple -
https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/samplecode/CryptoCompatibility/Introduction/Intro.html

Here they have discussed that we can extract public key from .cer
file, which means that if we want to share public key we need to share
.cer file.

Is there any method to generate .cer file in cocoa?

Please suggest.