I've just started playing with OpenGL, and I'm trying to use GLKBaseEffect and
GLKTextureInfo in part to avoid writing my own shaders, but I'm getting a
crawling ants effect.

I have a texture that is a square with black edges. For the floor I essentially
have a series of rectangles on which the texture maps one-to-one with each
square creating a grid.

In the distance the black edges switch between being drawn and not being drawn.
I thought the GLKTextureInfo used linear sampling and that that should resolve
the problem by creating a more grayish area.

Is my interpretation of GLKTextureInfo and sampling wrong? Am I doing something
wrong?

I've posted a screenshot of the crawling ants effect that I am seeing here:

http://www.toddheberlein.com/blog/2014/6/8/opengl-and-crawling-ants

Thanks,

Todd