On 15 Jun 2014, at 13:27, Cosmin Apreutesei <cosmin.apreute...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I want to have edge snapping on my windows.

Just for moving, or also for resizing? If only for moving, you don't need to do
anything special to detect resizing. The OS will catch all resize clicks and
not send them to your views, so just implement a loop for dragging the window
(nextEventMatchingMask: NSLeftMouseDraggedMask | NSLeftMouseUpMask) in a
mouseDown: handler.

There might be a better callback for doing this that'd let you avoid having to
roll your own window-move loop, I'm not sure anymore.

Cheers,
-- Uli Kusterer
"The Witnesses of TeachText are everywhere..."
http://www.zathras.de