Hi all,

Is there a way of identifying the closest match to a given NSColor, out of a
list of possible colors to match? The user could have selected any color using
the color picker, but I would like to know whether it is "approximately red",
green, blue or white.

Of course, it might be e.g. magenta, and not really map well onto one of those
four, but I would still be interested in knowing the best guess. It struck me
that there might be an API for that, but I couldn't immediately find one.

I could probably come up with a way of doing this myself, but thought I'd see
if there was anything out there already.

Cheers
Jonny.