The application consists of one main xib and its File's Owner is a subclass
of NSWindowController.

Can you further explain as to which binding to an array controller that is
not possible? The only places where 'representedObject' is present is in
the item prototypes for NSCollectionView. I.e. the ones that are added
automatically
when dragging an NSCollectionView in IB.

--
Med vänliga hälsningar / Best Regards
Hajder