Sent from AOLMail
On Wednesday, June 18, 2014 Alex Zavatone <z...@mac.com> wrote:
I've seen this only since iOS 7 and haven't been able to figure out what causes
this. Many times in many applications on iOS, when an app is in the background
and is brought to the front, it doesn't continue from the screen it was left
at. In many cases, I've seen the app restarting from screen one. Most of the
times I've seen this, I've been toggling Personal Hotspot. Does anyone have any
info on what causes the app to seemingly unroll it's Navigation Controller
stack and start from the first screen again? Thanks.