So I'm using an IKImageBrowserView with IKGroupBezelStyle, and it's working
well.

My problem is that I want to move and/or customise the appearance of the
small rectangular black button which opens and closes the group. It's drawn
over the top of the first image - I want to move it so it doesn't obscure
the image.

Notably, IKImageBrowserGroupTitleKey, despite being documented as "This
string is used for the disclosure style only" is used as the label on this
button.

All advice welcome.

Thanks

Phil