I'm trying to convert a cell-based outline view to view-based. The model is a
file wrapper, I'm using a datasource, and it was working fine while cell-based.
I changed from a text cell to NSTableCellView, and when I set it up to use
bindings for its image view and text field, it also worked OK. But when I try
to do it without the bindings, I have no luck. The items all appear with the
name "Table View Cell" and the gear image.

I fear I'm doing something basic incorrectly, but I can't see what. My
-outlineView:viewForTableColumn:row: is not even getting called, which seems
very odd. (And yes, I commented out
-outlineView:willDisplayCell:forTableColumn:item:). Any suggestions?

--
Shane Stanley <sstan...@myriad-com.com.au>
<www.macosxautomation.com/applescript/apps/>