My object layout looks like:

-MyObject (custom NSObject)
---someProperty (Custom NSObject)
------propertyA (NSNumber)
------propertyB (NSNumber)
------propertyC (NSNumber)

Properties A, B and C use a binding to connect them to a user interface item
with something like:

Bind to MyObject with key path someProperty.propertyA

If I have all three properties hooked up like this, it is easy to change the
value of one of them with [someProperty setPropertyA:newValue] which updates
in a KVC-friendly way and everything is good.

However, I would like to replace the entire someProperty object with a new
object of the same class and have all the lower level bindings see the
change in a KVC way.

Will doing [myObject setSomeProperty:newProperty] issue all the right KVC
notifications so the bound objects update their values?

I just need to update the upper-level object which has lots of bound
properties... Without having to update each property individually.

Thanks,

Trygve