My app has a service that gets invoked from the Finder. It works great, but I
now have multiple versions of the app, and I can’t figure out how to change
which one will open when the service is invoked.

For example, I have one copy of my app in /Applications (the release one that’s
on the app store), I have another one in an .xcarchive, and a third is the one
I am currently developing. I want to be able to switch to the one in
development, but every time I invoke it from the Finder, it opens the one in
the .xcarchive.

I thought this might be something pbs could do, but if it can, it wasn’t
obvious.

Thanks!
Jon