Hi

I'm generating a NSAttributedString which looks like the following:

function_name_1
disassembled code output
disassembled code output
disassembled code output
function_name_2
disassembled code output
disassembled code output
function_name_3
disassembled code output
disassembled code output
disassembled code output
disassembled code output

I am assigning a special attribute to the function_name_x headers. I want
to have a drop down box, not unlike the Xcode editor, where you can see a
list of functions and jump to them quickly.

What is the best way to achieve this functionality?

1/ Somehow scan through the list of attributes and find the one which
should be focused, calling scroll to range

2/ Separate data structure

????

Thanks for any feedback. If possible, if you know some specific functions I
should use please suggest them (e.g. finding all ranges for a given
attribute on NSAttributedString??).

Kind regards,
Samuel