On Aug 26, 2014, at 11:39 AM, Keary Suska <cocoa-...@esoteritech.com> wrote:

>> * When should I do this? before, or after my calls to CoreData?
>
> You would tend to register undo action in the order they need to be *undone*,
> but logically if you need to make changes in response to changes made to a
> context, you would register your actions after the changes are made.

It occurred to me that I should clarify this statement, as it the obvious
reading could be misleading. More precisely, that you register undos with the
notion of how they need to be undone. Undo will always perform actions in the
*reverse* order that they are registered, so you want to make sure that the
registered actions can e correctly performed in the reverse order.

Keary Suska
Esoteritech, Inc.