Hi,

I have a method that takes a String and depending on it’s value needs to return
an NSTextAlignment type. However, if the string is invalid, then I want to
indicate that an error so I pass back -1. This is fine expect I get warnings on
this code:

if (myTextAllignment != -1)
        theFieldOutlet.textAlignment = myTextAllignment;

Warning:

Comparison of constant -1 with expression of type 'NSTextAlignment' (aka 'enum
NSTextAlignment') is always true

What is the best way to fix this?

Thanks in advance
Dave