Hi all,

My set up is this.

1.  present a view controller by calling presentViewController
2. in the presented view controller (modal), I create a UITextView and set it to be first responder when view has appeared. 3. set up the leftbarNavItem to call dismissViewControllerAnimated (at this moment the keyboard is raised). 4. click on the left bar button and the modal view dismissed, but the keyboard does not until a second later.

Here is a sample project I have on github, please take a look: https://github.com/hermanccw/DismissBug

Anyone run into this problem on iOS 8? I tested this same project on iOS 7 and it is fine.

Thanks,
Herman