Hi,

I'm learning a bit about Cocoa Desktop development and I'd like to create a
Document based app with a SQLite backing store.

First of all, the wizard/template does this just fine for me --- but the
resulting class, XIB and sqlite store are all called Document.

I'd like to change that name ... but when I try renaming things, the app
eventually stops coming up.

Does anyone know how the datastore is tied to the document so that
self.managedObjectContext works? In Xcode 6, the template doesn't even
create an App Delegate - so I can't see how the data model is tied to the
provided context in Document.

Thanks,
-Luther