Hi folks

I have an app which needs to save some of its data into a log file. I have the
method set up already for creating and appending the log file. However, I'd
like to limit the file size and initiate a file turn over when it reaches a
certain size. What is the best way to accomplish this?

I'm aware of Cocoa Lumberjack, but I really don't want to import an entire 3rd
party framework for the sake of the one simple function that I need if I can
avoid it.

Any thoughts much appreciated.

Best