I’m learning about toolbar buttons/icons on Yosemite (probably not much
different than before, but…I’m an iOS guy so its new for me). I have a few
basic, 101-style questions that I hope somebody can point me to the right place
for:

1. How do you do a popup menu button like the sidebar icon within Preview or
other system apps?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/37ec5us2f91j0k3/Screenshot%202014-10-18%2016.12.49.png?dl=0

2. Does anyone have a good set of assets either free or for purchase for
non-system provided, but standard icons like the sidebar icon used in Preview
and in other places throughout OS X?