I'm using CocoaHTTPServer and RoutingHTTPServer, and when a request comes in,
my handler block is called on some arbitrary thread. The run loop associated
with it has kCFRunLoopDefaultMode.

I have code that creates an NSTimer and invokes a block passed to it. This
works fine when called from the main thread, but doesn't work when called in
the HTTP server handler. So, I tried installing the timer on the current run
loop with first common modes and then default mode. In neither case does it
fire.

Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

--
Rick Mann