Hi,

I see a problem on several places in my app. In awakeFromNib, in
restoreStateWithCoder: or just after adding a view programmatically, the bounds
aren’t in sync with the final size or with the super view. The relayout is done
at the end of the runloop. This was not the case in 10.7 but is now in 10.9. I
think I read somewhere about that but cant find it.

I have several things I need to do. One is to set the initial scroll position,
another is that I want to manually restore some split views.

Thanks
Georg Seifert