just updated my dev machine to yosemite. closing a document window (command-W)
from within my app, causes the following log:

[NSSavePanelAlertStyleContentView layout].  NSSavePanelAlertStyleContentView or
one of its superclasses may have overridden -layout without calling super. Or,
something may have dirtied layout in the middle of updating it.  Both are
programming errors in Cocoa Autolayout.  The former is pretty likely to arise
if some pre-Cocoa Autolayout class had a method called layout, but it should be
fixed.

i have not sub-calsses NSSavePanel & this only occurs on the first NSSavePanel
load; further close commands do not cause the message to be emitted.

anyone else seeing this? bug or something else?