Looks great, but I cannot read Objective C anymore - where is the Swift version???

On 10/30/14, 2:28 PM, Torsten Curdt wrote:
You could also inspect the provisioning profile:

https://github.com/tcurdt/TCMobileProvision

cheers,
Torsten

On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 6:44 PM, David Brittain <websi...@paperetto.com
<mailto:websi...@paperetto.com>> wrote:

    The following seems to work from experimentation...

    For an application installed through TestFlight Beta the receipt file
    is named StoreKit\sandboxReceipt vs the usual StoreKit\receipt. Using
    [NSBundle appStoreReceiptURL] you can look for sandboxReceipt at the
    end of the URL.

    NSURL *receiptURL = [[NSBundle mainBundle] appStoreReceiptURL];
    NSString *receiptURLString = [receiptURL path];
    BOOL isRunningTestFlightBeta =  ([receiptURLString
    rangeOfString:@"sandboxReceipt"].location != NSNotFound);

    sandboxReceipt is also the name of the receipt file when running
    builds locally.

    <mailto:Cocoa-dev@lists.apple.com>)

    https://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/cocoa-dev/websites%40paperetto.com

    <mailto:websi...@paperetto.com>