Yes, its 10.5 only.

On 11/7/14, 9:46 PM, "Fritz Anderson" <fri...@manoverboard.org> wrote:

>On Nov 7, 2014, at 5:54 AM, Satyanarayana Chebrolu
><satyanaraya...@ivycomptech.com> wrote (slightly more appropriate to
>xcode-users):
>>
>> The app is getting crashed when we launch it on 10.5 and 10.6 machines
>>saying that ³dyld: Symbol not found: _OBJC_CLASS_$_NSTableCellView².
>>
>> Understand that NSTableRowView, NSTableCellView are not existing on
>>10.5 and 10.6, so the subclasses should be weakly linked.
>>
>> Tried, by making Cocoa & X.frameworks as Weak linking(Optional) under
>>Link Binary With Libraries section of the application target, but still
>>the same issue. It seems, I am missing something.
>
>Have you set the ³Deployment Target² (most easily found under the General
>tab in the Target editor) to 10.5?
>
>       ‹ F

This email and any attachments are confidential, and may be legally privileged
and protected by copyright. If you are not the intended recipient dissemination
or copying of this email is prohibited. If you have received this in error,
please notify the sender by replying by email and then delete the email
completely from your system. Any views or opinions are solely those of the
sender. This communication is not intended to form a binding contract unless
expressly indicated to the contrary and properly authorised. Any actions taken
on the basis of this email are at the recipient's own risk.