On Dec 1, 2014, at 10:33 , Raglan T. Tiger <r...@crusaderrabbit.net> wrote:

> I see no warnings about using APIs not supported in 10.5.
>
> My program crashes on 10.5.8 ... I do not haveth report from the customer as
> yet.
>
> Is there an efficient way to isolate APIs not supported ?

There’s no direct way to do this in Xcode. Traditionally, you would temporarily
set the base SDK back to 10.5 and compile to see errors about unknown (i.e.
"future") API, but current Xcode versions don’t go back that far in SDK
versions. You have more or less 2 options:

X version.

— Use a third-party tool such as Deploymate.

The first of these is not as terrible as it sounds. Typically you’d do it in a
virtual machine via OS X Server or VMWare or Parallels, and there are some
advantages in being able to develop and test on older OS’s. But it’s a bit of
work.