Hi all, I’m sure I’m either way wrong or almost right.

I have a NSDocument subclass that autosaves, saves, reads and automatically
opens its opened docs on launch.

When I go into Revert then are versions waiting to revert, when I choose one it
appears to Revert, but the currently opened Document stays the same.

Strangely, if I quit then open the App again there is the reverted document.

Does anyone know what I’m missing? other than my sanity.

cheers
Kevin