Rick C. <rickcort...@gmail.com> wrote:

I write an NSString and NSData object to my app’s .plist and of course read it
back when needed and this works fine 99% of the time. On occasion a user
reports some trouble to me and I ask for the .plist and find out that this
NSString/NSData object is missing. Digging deeper I find that most often the
user has their home folder on a different drive (external?) than the actual
app. What would be the solution to make sure these objects are written properly
in this case? Thanks for the help,

This is one of those things that should "just work" and has, in fact, been
working for a very long time. So I think the initial response has to be to ask how you're
writing those objects to the plist.