> On Dec 15, 2014, at 9:59 AM, Maxthon Chan <m...@maxchan.info> wrote:
>
> I do own the entire SubtitleKit framework but the problem is I want it allow
> This library only have one internal parser for basic SubRip format and
> plugins are used for styled SubRip, Multi-track SubRip, SubStation Alpha and
> other formats.

You can post a notification when a format plugin loads (aka registers itself)
for those that are interested in knowing that new formats are available.

As for unloading, unloading Objective-C code is generally considered difficult
at best, especially since it is often hard to control whom is referencing any
content in the binary (and where once you’ve unloaded that bundle anyone
referencing that code will crash).

Overall the simplest solution seems to be that your SubtitleKit framework
provides a method for loading these format plugins and does the registration
itself. Your users always use that method and you don’t have any of these
problems.
--
David Duncan