On Jan 19, 2015, at 13:06:02, Greg Parker <gpar...@apple.com> wrote:

> Are you sure you want the Finder's Undo command to undo an action taken
> inside your app? That sounds like a very strange user experience.

Yes. Finder is the app that *I* think of when it comes to file management. It
"owns" the trash. When you empty the trash in iPhoto (which is essentially
moving the file from its own private trash to the real Trash), you can not undo
it from iPhoto. It even warns you about that.

--
Steve Mills
Drummer, Mac geek