Yeah. The app is specifically for copying paths, and applying various
transformations to the path. Developers use it but also general users.

On January 27, 2015 at 2:03:46 PM EST, Jens Alfke <j...@mooseyard.com> wrote:On
Jan 27, 2015, at 9:20 AM, Jon Baumgartner <j...@bergenstreetsoftware.com>
wrote: So how do I get /Users/<current_user>/file.txt to output as ~/file.txt
when my app is sandboxed?    Why do you need it to? That’s not the kind of path
you should be displaying in the UI, because it won’t make sense to anyone but
geeks. Is this a developer-focused app? —Jens