Hi, here is my problem, will be glad if anyone can provide some help.

In my AppDeleagate's  didFinishLaunchingWithOptions: method i have a method
[self configureUINavigationControllerStlyle]; which configures the status bar
and all the navigation bar appearance of my app (I have UINavigationController
and UITabbarController working together in my App).

-(void) configureUINavigationControllerStlyle {

UITabBarController *tabBarController = (UITabBarController
*)self.window.rootViewController;

UINavigationController *navigationController = (UINavigationController
*)[tabBarController.viewControllers objectAtIndex:0];

navigationController.navigationBar.translucent = NO;

[[UINavigationBar appearance] setBarTintColor: [CustomColor
getAwesomeColor:@"colorBlue3_1"]];

[[UINavigationBar appearance] setTintColor:[UIColor whiteColor]];

[[UINavigationBar appearance]  setTitleTextAttributes:@{
NSForegroundColorAttributeName : [UIColor whiteColor],
NSFontAttributeName: [UIFont fontWithName:@"AvenirNext-DemiBold" size:17.0]
 }];

[[UIApplication sharedApplication]
setStatusBarStyle:UIStatusBarStyleLightContent];

}
Also In my info.plist i set: View controller-based status bar appearance to "NO"

Everything worked great and all the controllers inside my app have their status
bars with blue background and white text color. But not the uisearchcontroller
and uisearchresultscontroller.

My root TableViewController looks like this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oqcozos89x9yqhg/Screen%20Shot%202014-12-11%20at%2016.21.06.jpg?dl=0

<https://www.dropbox.com/s/oqcozos89x9yqhg/Screen%20Shot%202014-12-11%20at%2016.21.06.jpg?dl=0>
I integrated searchController and searchResultsController in my app. The logic
works well, but I don't understand how to deal with status bar appearance
inside searchController and searchResultController. They don't use styles for
status bar that i created in my AppDelegate.m file.

My searchController and searchResultsController look like this (Statusbar
became white and text color of the status bar also became white, but I need my
status bar to be the same colour as in my Home View Controller (blue background
and white text colour).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/26skdz7gvehmwl4/Screen%20Shot%202014-12-11%20at%2016.21.16.png?dl=0

<https://www.dropbox.com/s/26skdz7gvehmwl4/Screen%20Shot%202014-12-11%20at%2016.21.16.png?dl=0>
Another bug: When I use

[[UINavigationBar appearance]  setTitleTextAttributes:@{
                        NSForegroundColorAttributeName : [UIColor whiteColor],
                        NSFontAttributeName: [UIFont
fontWithName:@"AvenirNext-DemiBold"    size:17.0]
 }];"
in my AppDelegate - it causes "jumping or stretching down" of my home tableview
at the moment of going back from detail view controller after using search
controller. When I don't use this method - there is no "jumping".

Maybe anyone knows how to fix that status bar colours problems when using
searchController in iOS 8.

If I use default colours (don't add any changes to my AppDelegate), everything
works fine, but I need custom status bar colours in my app.