Just wondering if anyone else is seeing this, or if it's just me...

Right-mouse click to show a menu on a table row is really working badly since I
updated to 10.10.2. The menu shows, then immediately disappears. Sometimes up
to five clicks are needed to make it stay up. If I click and hold, the
situation is the same. This happens in any table view, including Finder list
views. Normal menus in the menu bar are fine. Some other right-click menus seem
to be affected as well, but not as badly - e.g. right-click on desktop mostly
works, but every 3 or 4 times the menu flashes up and disappears again.
Control+Left click for the same menus works fine as well.

This is using a wired (USB) third-party Logitech mouse, haven't tried with the
Apple wireless mouse as I have no batteries (it drains them flat in a week so I
gave up). I've had no issues with this mouse previously.  27" mid-2010 iMac.

If others are seeing this effect I'll file a bug, otherwise I'll just have to
put it down to something weird on my system.

--Graham