> On 12 Feb 2015, at 08:27, Richard Charles <rcharles...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On Feb 11, 2015, at 4:51 PM, Roland King <r...@rols.org> wrote:
>>
>> committing the core data changes removes them from all the relationships and
>> fires KVO changes. see propagatesDeletesAtEndOfEvent: and
>> commitPendingChanges. In AppKit usually deletes are propagated once around
>> the event loop, in other places they won’t propagate until there’s a save or
>> commitPendingChanges: is called.
>

> What “event” does propagatesDeletesAtEndOfEvent refer to? An event loop, some
> type of Core Data event? The documentation as I read it is unclear.

No idea - why don’t you put a breakpoint in your KVO handler and see where it’s
being called from, my guess would be the end of the event loop. If you want it
earlier try calling the method to process pending changes, or remove it from
the relationship yourself as well as deleting it.

> Also commitPendingChanges: does not appear to be in any method of the Cocoa
> frameworks.

processPendingChanges:, it’s on NSManagedObjectContext