I’m dealing with a rather strange issue. When running my application on
Yosemite, all buttons lose focus ring (when having focus). When I say all, I
mean absolutely ALL buttons, even those in standard alert panels and sheets. I
can move focus between buttons using keyboard without any problem (provided
that pressing tab is set to move focus between “All controls” in the Keyboard
System Preferences), it’s just that a button currently having focus doesn’t
draw its focus ring. Focus rings of text fields and lists are drawn as expected.

When running exactly the same application bundle under Mavericks (and earlier),
everything seems fine, button focusses are shown as expected. I’d really
appreciate any help in solving this mysterious problem. Thanks in advance.

— Dragan