On another NSUserNotification note, I create an NSUserNotification with a
sound, title, informative text,  action items, and in some cases a userInfo
dictionary. If my app is running and I tap on it - it works fine. I get the
notification activation delegate call, and all is good. I’ve also tested this
with no userInfo dictionary.

However I'm having a problem on launching the app by tapping on the
notification. My app gets an applicationWillFinishLaunching, and then gets an
exception before it hits applicationDidFinishLaunching.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmf6qr97su43plh/Screenshot%202015-02-25%2021.38.37.png?dl=0

I can continue, and the app then runs…but no
NSApplicationLaunchUserNotificationKey in the notification.
NSConcreteNotification 0x6100002555d0 {name =
NSApplicationDidFinishLaunchingNotification; object = <PIApplication:
0x618000115570>; userInfo = {
    NSApplicationLaunchIsDefaultLaunchKey = 0;
}}

I am debugging the launch by using XCode's "Wait for executable to be launched"
option in the scheme, then tapping on my notification to launch the app.

There is no info in the console.

The notification being scheduled is:
<NSUserNotification:0x10149d2c0> { title: "Test" informativeText: "9:55 PM"
actionButtonTitle: "Snooze" next delivery date: 2015-02-26 04:54:47 +0000 }

I am using 10.10 action item (snooze options). I’ve Googled this with no luck.
My only guess was that there was something in the notification that wasn’t
decodeable…but I’ve checked every property of the notification just to be sure
I didn’t do something stupid and its all good.

So…does anyone have ideas where to go from here?