Up until now I've been carefully migrating a few attributes at a time to my new
schema. Part of this involved renaming some properties. I use a Mapping Model
and automatic migration, and this has worked fine.

Because Xcode forces me to start from scratch with the Mapping Model file each
time I make a change to the schema, after I was confident I was going to be
able to do the migration, I did all the remaining couple dozen attributes,
updated the data model, created a new Mapping Model, and set all the value
expressions.

Now, when creating the persistent store coordinator and migrating from v2 to
v3, I get this error:

*** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException',
reason: 'Unacceptable type of value for attribute: property = "endDate";
desired type = NSDate; given type = __NSCFNumber; value = 0.'

Thing is, endDate did not change. It has always been an NSDate. The underlying
sql shows it as TIMESTAMP. The mapping model is:

        endDate         $source.endDate

The values for ZENDDATE are reasonable or null, as expected. "endDate" is an
optional Date attribute.

Any ideas? Thanks!

--
Rick Mann