> On 13 Mar 2015, at 5:26 pm, Patrick J. Collins
> <patr...@collinatorstudios.com> wrote:
>
> I cannot figure out how to do this in IB..  I went into the View
> Controller Scene, and found my table view, selected nested table cell
> view for a column..  Double clicked on the cell, and typed the header
> text...  but when I build my app, it's blank.

Just double-click the column header title and type in the title you want. Or
select the table column in the hierarchical view and enter text in the Title
field of the editor panel.

The column's table cell is NOT the header cell. The headerCell isn't exposed
directly in IB, set its string as above.

--Graham