Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 3, 2015, at 10:19 PM, Graham Cox <graham....@bigpond.com> wrote:
>

>> On 4 Apr 2015, at 1:13 pm, Roland King <r...@rols.org> wrote:
>>
>> That’s most definitely not what Graham is looking for. He’s looking for a
>> way to convert colours programatically, and cross-platform iOS and OSX (no
>> colorsync on iOS).

I meant the ColorSync api (what did you think I meant?) but was not aware iOS
did not rely on ColorSync,

if you had not already done so, you might look at:
https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/technotes/tn2313/_index.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/DTS40014694-CH1-ACTIVECOLORMGMTCOLORSYNC-HOW_DOES_COLORSYNC_WORK_

> That's right. In short, a CG equivalent to -[NSColor colorUsingColorspace:]
> is what I need

why don't you just use cocoa?