> On Apr 6, 2015, at 07:52, Alex Zavatone <z...@mac.com> wrote:
>
> I'm running into an interesting issue I'm trying to track down under iOS 7
> and 8.  (Xcode 6.2, Mac OS 10.10.2)
>
> Our app downloads files and saves them within the app for display later when
> the user wants to bring them up.
>
> It appears that after the first launch, the files can't be found.
>
> Does the application path change upon subsequent launches as a result of iOS
> sandboxing?

Your application cannot rely on the path to itself to remain consistent across
launches. This has *always* been the case on both the device and in the
simulator.

> I'm looking into how we are getting our files' path at the moment and I just
> wanted to know for sure if I should expect the file path to the application's
> Documents folder to change under iOS 7/8 under each launch.

It might not change *every* launch, but you should expect that it *could*
change between any two launches.

--
Clark Smith Cox III
clark....@apple.com