Hi All,

I have a number of AppleScripts I’d want to run from my App. Each Script has a
couple of parameters, here is an example:

on run
        set  myParam1 to <Data from Cocoa App>
        set  myParam2 to <Data from Cocoa App>
        set myStatus to doStuff(myParam1, myParam2)

        return myStatus
end run

—
—  Do something with Param1 and Param2
—
on doStuff(theParam1,theParam2)

        tell application ”TextEdit"

        end tell

        return “OK"
end setClassificationContent

At the moment, I setup the Text for the Script, Compile it and then Run it each
time. I’m wondering if there is anyway to be able to just compile the Script
once, and then pass the Parameters to the Script as it seems a bit
time-consuming to recompile each time when 99% of the Script is constant.

All the Best
Dave