I agree that it's inappropriate to expect that the analyzer will
assume that the getters and setters work the way they conventionally
do.  One reason we have properties is so that, when required, they can
do other things:

- (void) setAdversary: (int)enemy
{
    _enemy = enemy;

    [_enemy setUpTheBomb];
}

Michael David Crawford, Consulting Software Engineer
mdcrawf...@gmail.com
http://www.warplife.com/mdc/

   Available for Software Development in the Portland, Oregon Metropolitan
Area.