Hi,

   I am observing outlets are nil after the awakeFromNib call in my
viewcontroller which is created from the storyboard.

    As per the apple documentation, awakeFromNib will be called after
initialising all the objects  and outlets for a view controller from nib.

  i hope awakeFromNib is valid for storyboard too.

   my application is crashing if i do any operation on the outlet var. I am
using Xcode 6.3 with Swift.

Regards
Sasikumar JP